Friday, December 7, 2012

What I like to drink

I am not much of a wine drinker. I like to drink bubbly that is the favorite wine that I like to drink. If you buy wine then you have to read the Wine Etiquette clearly.

 If you not aware you might buy wines that you do not want. If you read the Wine Etiquette then you know exactly what you are buying. Also you can get lots of information from the Wine Etiquette. So if you are a drinker of the wine brands that you are already familiar with then there is no problem. If you are going to drink a bubbly wine and buy a regular wine then this situation can be a problem.

I like to drink Moet. This is a great bubbly. This has lots of flavor. I also drink beer. I think beer is also a fine drink. I think it is great to pop a brew to socialize. I think there are very cheap wines. I also drink wine called Lambruscco. This is 1,89 euro in the supermarkets in Holland.

I used to hook up with friends on the weekends to get our drink on. This is unforgettable when it comes to having fun. I think drinking with limits can not harm. If you drink do not overdo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment