Tuesday, November 3, 2009

N.O.R.E album review.


I think rap music from the east coast have a special allure. They shine big in the hip hop scene. I think one of the rappers that remind me of that certain bling is Noreaga. I bought his album called N.O.R.E. This album contains great tracks.

I think the song called N.O.R.E is a great song with ill raps that shows the lyrical ability of Noreaga. This album I was pumping when it was snowing outside this is a real chill vibe. This album is also produced by Kiam Capone. It has lots of featuring like L.O.X, Cam'ron, Busta Rhymes, Kool G Rap, Nas, Nature, Big Punisher.
I think the most memorable line of the whole album is 'I ain't got no love for you’ and so on.

This album is a classic. I think Capone and Noreaga have done lot of work creating these tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment