Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dmx new album coming in 2010.


In this post I would like to introduce the rapper called DMX. He is born in 18-december 1970. He is an American rapper who rose in the late 1990s. His name refers to the Oberheim DMX drum machine. He used this beat machine to make his beats in the 1980s. His best selling album is 'And then there was X'.

I think DMX is a grimy rapper and he gets all the props from all over the globe. I think he is not only famous in the US, but also across the borders. He is also an actor. He has played part in the movie 'Belly'. I think he is very suitable for the character in the movie Belly. He also played a part in the movie 'Exit wounds'. He also played a part in the movie called 'Romeo must die'. I think it is great that he got his own show on B.E.T. This show is called 'Soul of a man'. DMX is from Yonkers with his fellow Yonkers Ruff Ryders he made great music for all types of hip hop fans to listen. I think the song called 'What is my name?' is a great song with a hype beat.

Below you can find all the albums he released.

Born loser (1992)
It's Dark and Hell Is Hot (1998)
Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood (1998)
...And Then There Was X (1999)
The Great Depression (2001)
Grand Champ (2003)
Year of the Dog...Again (2006)
Walk With Me Now and You'll Fly With Me Later (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment