Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CanIbus is grimy.


Germaine Pro pain as he call him self we know him as CanIbus is an American rapper. He is born in Jamaica. In the mid nineties CanIbus started rhyming with C.I. They called them selves as THEM stands for The Heralds of Extreme Metaphors. I think CanIbus is a great rapper with grimy metaphors.

On the debut album the feud started between CanIbus and the veteran LL Cool J. He made the LL COOL J diss song called '2nd round knockout'. I think this is an act of bravery to challenge the old timer. I think it is a great song with many facts. I think the grimy voice of CanIbus makes the whole song complete. The debut album was produced by Wycleff. I think except for the hit single '2nd round knockout'. The album contains less quality beats. I think this album lack the beats, but lyric wise it is nice. I think the lyrical ability of CanIbus is hard.

In 2000 he released the album called 2000 B.C. In 2001 he released the album 'C True Hollywood Stories'. In 2002 he released 'Mic Club: The Curriculum'. In 2003 his album called 'Rip the Jacker' came out. In 2005 the album called 'Mind Control' came out. In 2005 he released the album 'Hip-Hop for Sale'. 2007 he came out with the album called 'For Whom the Beat Tolls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment